My comic ode to the neighborhood.
June 20, 2012
1. Got drunk on sweet booze at Congee Village, 100 Allen Street.
2. Saw my ex sitting with a new lady on Delancey Street.
3. Attended the annual benefit for the Commission on the Public’s Health System, a social justice organization, at the Angel Orensanz Center, 172 Norfolk Street.
4. Heard a crush play bass sax in a free jazz ensemble at ABC No Rio, 156 Rivington Street.
5. Ate too many artisanal doughnuts at The Doughnut Plant, 379 Grand Street.
6. Visited the bicycle doctor at Frank’s Bike Shop, 553 Grand Street.
7. Played keys with an indie rock band at 169 Bar, 169 East Broadway.